Lantern Origami Tutorial
1. First prepare a piece of red colored paper and a round tool.
2. Follow the circle tool to draw a circle on the colored paper.
3. Use scissors to cut out a circle.
4. Fold the cut circle in half.
5. Then fold out 13 in the same way.
6. Prepare a piece of pink colored paper and use a ruler to evenly divide points on the colored paper.
7. Take out a semicircle and paste it on with solid glue, paying attention to the point.
8. Paste all the 13 semicircles.
9. Then you can roll up the pastel colored paper and glue the end to end together with solid glue.
10. The shape of the lantern comes out.
11. Get another piece of red colored paper.
12. Cut into strips with scissors.
13. After all the cuts are done, glue it on the top with double-sided tape.
14. Glue the cut tassel to the bottom of the lantern.
15. Find a small golden colored strip and wrap it around the bottom of the lantern.
16. Wrap the same circle around the top of the lantern.
17. The beautiful lantern origami is complete!