Super light clay snail tutorial
1. First, we make the ground under the snail, first take out the yellow clay and roll the clay into a ball shape.
2. Then squeeze the spherical clay into an oblate, and the chassis is ready!
3. Take the light pink clay and roll it into a long strip. Note that one end is sharp and the other is slightly thicker, and then slightly bent.
4. Glue the strip to the yellow chassis, and pay attention to adjusting the curvature of the snail’s body.
5. Take two small pieces of white clay, roll them into round balls, stick them on the head of the snail, and the eyes will come out!
6. The next step is to make a snail house. Take the green clay and rub it into a long strip, then roll it together and stick it on the back of the snail.
7. Finally, glue pink dots on the shell for decoration, and glue black on the eyes to make eyeballs. The cute snail clay is complete!