Three-dimensional Eight Petal Flower Origami Tutorial
1. First prepare a square colored paper.
2. Fold the colored paper in half.
3. Cut along the fold of the fold.
4. Take out half of it and fold the two corners in half.
5. After folding, fold the two corners down again.
6. Fold the sharp corner at the bottom back.
7. Fold the origami in half and stick it with solid glue.
8. We open the pointed corners and turn them into the shape of petals.
9. Fold out eight petals in the same way.
10. Glue the bottom of the petals together with double-sided tape.
11. Glue all eight petals together and arrange the petals.
12. The beautiful three-dimensional eight-petal flower origami is complete!