How to make a butterfly ring
1. First prepare a piece of rectangular colored paper with a slightly longer length, otherwise it will not be enough for the ring.
2. Fold the colored paper up and down, paying attention to the corners.
3. Then open the colored paper and fold it left and right.
4. Fold left and right to become a small rectangle, fold the corners of both sides at the center on one side.
5. After folding, you need to open the corners and fold the triangle inside.
6. Open the colored paper and fold the colored paper on it.
7. The same goes for another piece of colored paper.
8. After folding, you need to unfold the colored paper and turn it over to look like a butterfly origami.
9. Finally, the extra paper needs to be glued with double-sided tape, so that a butterfly ring is completed.