Glider folding tutorial
1. Prepare a rectangular origami paper.
2. Fold one corner of the rectangle inward along the long side.
3. Fold the remaining rectangle inward.
4. Use a knife to cut off the rectangle along the fold line.
5. Fold the cut rectangle origami in half along the center line.
6. After folding in half, unfold it and fold the two sides in half along the center line.
7. After folding, unfold and set aside for later use.
8. Fold the previously folded triangle into a small triangle.
9. Unfold and fold down the sharp corner of the triangle along the fold line.
10. Place the folded rectangle under the folded triangle along the crease.
11. Fold the origami of the upper part inward along the center line of the rectangle.
12. Fold the entire origami in half.
13. Unfold the two sides of the origami and fold it inward, and it is done.