Draw box practice tutorial
1. Prepare a square two-color cardboard.
2. Fold the jammed paper in half along the diagonal.
3. Unfold the jammed paper and fold it in half along another diagonal line.
4. Unfold and fold the four corners of the square in half along the fold line to form a small square.
5. Unfold each corner in turn and fold it in half along the fold line twice.
6. Fold all the four corners.
7. Fold both sides of the origami along the center line.
8. Unfold and fold the remaining two sides in half along the center line.
9. Unfold it again and reverse the origami.
10. Fold the four corners inward in turn.
11. Turn the origami upside down and unfold the four corners one by one.
12. Apply solid glue to the overlapping areas of the four corners of the origami.
13. Finally, press the place where the solid glue is applied to be flat.