Lily flower origami tutorial
1. Prepare a square cardboard, fold it in half along the center line, fold out the crease, and open it.
2. Pinch the crease and fold out a small quadrilateral.
3. Open one side and press it down with your fingers.
4. Use the same method to process the other three edges.
5. Lift a corner and fold in both sides.
6. Pay attention to alignment.
7. Use the same method to process the other three corners.
8. Pull the four corners apart.
9. Use a stick to roll the four petals into a curved shape.
10. A beautiful lily is folded.